Competition Dates For 2019
ANB NQ Naturals - Townsville
Saturday 7th September
EDMUND RICE HALL
NOMINATIONS WILL CLOSE:
- Friday at midnight the night before show
- Minimum age to compete is 16
- One Show Format starting at 6pm
- Optional posing for figure/physique and bodybuilders with the exception of Mixed Pairs when it is compulsory to do a 60 second free posing routine. (include Mixed Pairs)
- Competitors can only compete in One Category with these exceptions:-
Swimwear and Female Fitness Models can do Open Swimsuit International
Figure can do Open Figure International
Muscle Physique can do Bodybuilding
Bodybuilders can do Muscle Physique
Bodybuilders/Female Physique and Figure can do Mixed Pairs
Nomination Fee $120.00
ANB Membership $100.00
CAIRNS AND TOWNSVILLE - ONE SHOW FORMAT
|4pm||Competitor Briefing and collection of Number|
|5pm||Show will commence – Figure and Bodybuilding up first|
|Table of 8||$240 (Townsville show only)|
|Children Under 12yrs.||FREE|
- All models will be doing stage walk
- Open Swimsuit International will be doing quarter turns same as our figure ladies
- Figure/Physique and Male Bodybuilders will be doing two rounds compulsory poses and quarter turns with the option of Round 3 Free Posing
- Muscle Physique will be doing two rounds compulsory poses and quarter turns
- Swimwear and Female Fitness Models will be doing two rounds – Theme wear and Bikini
- All Female Models will come on first for Best Themewear judging followed by Round two Bikini in all categorys
All assistants, coaches, family and helpers will need to purchase a ticket to enter the venue. Competitors do not need a ticket.
Before Doors Open we have a strict competitors only allowed into the Venue. Doors will open approx.. 30 minutes prior to start time.
Competitors please be very careful in regards to your tan and looking after the venue. Competitors must only use toilets designated for their use.
Please try to cover up by wearing long pants and a long sleeved shirt. Do not lean on walls and if you plan on sitting on seats toher than the designated
Competitor seats, please make sure you lay a clean towel over it first. Anyone caught disrespecting the venue may be asked to leave. Contest colour
Should be applied before coming to the venue to allow time to completely dry. DO NOT USE DREAM TAN AT VENUE. Touch ups may be applied if needed
Prior to going on stage. Remember the Stage lights can get very hot and if tan not dry will run and streak.
Look forward to seeing you at the competition
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rhonda 0409064000.