**Choosing the right division is of the utmost importance. If you or your coach are unsure please take a look at the photos we have carefully selected as guidance or email Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org for more advice. Your presentation on the day is also very important. Do your research and make sure your tan, hair and makeup is impeccable**
- Male Fitness Model U30 and Over 30
- Male Fitness Model Open
- Novice Swimwear – First competition
- Novice Fitness – first competition
- Swimwear Model U25/U35 and Over 35
- Open Swimwear Model
- Female Fitness Model U25/U35 and Over 35
- Open Female Fitness Model
- Swimsuit International Open
- OVERALL SWIMWEAR MODEL
- OVERALL FEMALE FITNESS MODEL
Running Order on the Day
- Male Fitness Model U30 – Board Shorts (One Round Only and Presentation)
- Male Fitness Model Over 30 – Board Shorts (One Round Only and Presentation)
- Open Male Fitness Model – Board Shorts (One Round Only and Presentation)
- Novice Swimwear – Theme Wear
- Swimwear Model U25 – Theme Wear
- Swimwear Model U35 – Theme Wear
- Swimwear Model Over 35 – Theme Wear
- Open Swimwear Model – Theme Wear
- Novice Swimwear – Bikini
- Swimwear Model U25 – Bikini
- Swimwear Model U35 – Bikini
- Swimwear Model Over 35 – Bikini
- Open Swimwear Model – Bikini
- Novice Swimwear – Presentation
- Swimwear Model U25 – Presentation
- Swimwear Model U35 – Presentation
- Swimwear Model Over 35 – Presentation
- Open Swimwear Model – Presentation
- OVERALL SWIMWEAR MODEL
- Novice Fitness Model – Theme Wear
- Fitness Model U25 – Theme Wear
- Fitness Model U35 – Theme Wear
- Fitness Model Over 35 – Theme Wear
- Open Fitness Model – Theme Wear
- Novice Fitness Model – Bikini
- Fitness Model U25 – Bikini
- Fitness Model U35 – Bikini
- Fitness Model Over 35 – Bikini
- Open Fitness Model – Bikini
- Novice Fitness Model – Presentation
- Fitness Model U25 – Presentation
- Fitness Model U35 – Presentation
- Fitness Model Over 35 – Presentation
- Open Fitness Model – Presentation
- OVERALL FITNESS MODEL
- Swimsuit International Open – One Round only full piece
In the Swimwear Model category we are looking for a slightly softer or less muscular look than the Fitness Model. Swimwear Models are to depict a picture of health to the general public, however they must still have some athleticism about themselves. They are judged on body shape and tone, stage presence, personality,overall beauty and marketability.
This is your chance to have a bit of fun and show us your personality, you can choose a sports theme or something completely out of the box. Just make sure you select an outfit you feel comfortable in and that reflects you and compliments your body.
Female Fitness Model
In the fitness model division we are looking for all the same things we look for in swimsuit model just a slightly leaner, more defined or more muscular physique.
This category is open to all our Swimwear and Fitness Models.
There is just one category – Swimsuit International Open
All entrants will do the T Walk for judges where they will be judged on form, image, balance and overall presentation.
Ladies are to take front of stage in a single line in front of judging panel. They will then begin 4 quarter turns to the right in 360 degrees where they will finish facing the judging panel. Heels are required to remain flat on the floor (as they do in Round 2 Symmetry Figure). Judges will be looking at full presentation and balance of each entrant and comparisons will be done between each entrant.
How you do your hair and makeup or what jewellery you wear is completely up to you, but remember presentation is very important so book someone to do your hair, makeup and tan if you do not feel confident doing it yourself. Remember, your tan will have to be quite dark as the stage lights are very harsh.
Male Fitness Model
Just like Female Fitness Models, male Fitness Models are expected to compete in 1 Round Only (Board Shorts) in which they will be introduced and do a stagewalk and poses to music provided.
Open Male Fitness Model
Open Male Fitness Models are expected to be lean and muscular. Judges are looking for a fit, healthy and attractive male that is well groomed, confident and has good stage presence.
They will be marked down for performing Bodybuilding Poses such as front double biceps etc. This is not a bodybuilding competition.